To guide, to let you know, he cares.
He is always there.
A strong-minded man who dares to challenge
Through questions, with the intention to lead,
For he sees the direction more than any one else.
Knowing where you are, where you are going,
He has been there.
Through questions, with the intention to lead,
For he sees the direction more than any one else.
Knowing where you are, where you are going,
He has been there.
He is ahead in every turn, and now, time
Enviously flies with his steps in stride,
Enviously flies with his steps in stride,
Illuminating humanity
Even in this hardest of times, sharing by example,
His old dear heart remains sincere.
I was in awe, with each conversation
I learned a little more of his philosophy
How behavior evolves in a child’s mind.
Young learners can do great things, only if
We believe, and I learned to believe with him.
His old dear heart remains sincere.
I was in awe, with each conversation
I learned a little more of his philosophy
How behavior evolves in a child’s mind.
Young learners can do great things, only if
We believe, and I learned to believe with him.
So, with praise in my heart and pain in my vein,
I bow for a man who braved it all
to render tenderness and trust for children
He saw as his own, the next citizen of a place
He proudly owned… Rooftop Alternative.
— Victor Yan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.